Wednesday 22nd January
Intent for Skill Work:
- Each round is to be done as quickly as possible.
- Scale for current skill level.
- The RX members of class can look at choosing the tougher options here and working on their technical movement and speed.
Intent for the Agility Work:
- The goal here is speed development and to improve ability to quickly change direction.
- You'll start with a side shuttle/shuffle hit the 7m cone, turn quickly and sprint to the finish cone.
- Speed, speed, speed
Intent for the Conditioning:
- This is similar to the last open workout in that you can split this up any way you like.
- The goal with this piece is to think critically about your workout, and be able to find the fastest way to get through with a good sound strategy.
- It's a good chance to discuss with other people around strategy and compare.