Saturday 22nd February
Intent for the Strength Work:
- Heavy Tempo / Tensions Press Work with some Unilateral work added
- The goal with the bench is to create good, tight position and to build strength with longer time under tension.
- Keep control on the tempo and stay strong with these reps
- The Bulgarian Split Squats will help build strength around the glutes and hamstrings, as well as the quads.
- Ensure you take your time on these and keep good control on each rep.
Intent for the Partner Interval Work:
- All out sprint work
- Push each part of this hard and no gaming any of it.
- Each round should be a tough effort
- Idea is to hold into the barbell for as long as possible and rip straight back into the calories